AirMaxx knows how important it is that your child has a great celebration to mark their coming of age. And, due to the importance of the event, you cannot just throw them any party! Let AirMaxx host your next Bar or Bat Mitzvah celebration to ensure you give them an experience that thrills them and keeps them moving.
Worried about your adult attendees? Don't! We have private seating for up to 60, can feed up to 100 at once, and have plenty to do for the kid in everyone. Here is what is included:
- 3 hours of trampolines, laser tag, & mini golf for a minimum 60 kids. Socks included.
- A minimum of three staff will be dedicated to your event.
- Our largest party room, which seats up to 60, is included during your event.
- Unlimited game cards included during the last half of the event (or after dinner, video, etc.)
While we strongly recommend "grazing" food such as appetizers and light snacks for the kids, meal options are available and fully customizable for any palette and budget. Additional options:
- Private dining featuring beer and wine, adjacent to AirMaxx in Champions Hall
- For groups with more than 150 kids, volleyball, basketball, and more can be added for little to no charge (depending on number of participants and availability)
All participants must have a valid AirMaxx Trampoline Park waiver completed prior to purchasing jump tickets and entering the park. Those under 18 must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Jumping at AirMaxx Trampoline Park is a fun & fit activity for just about any age, shape or ability. However, it is a physical activity and there is the potential for injury.
Because AirMaxx Trampoline Park attracts jumpers of just about any age and size, our court monitors and employees reserve the right to move guests around to different courts or different sections of courts for safety, if necessary.